This video will show how to Upload or Migrate your .PST file from Microsoft Outlook to Google Apps for Work using the GAMMO Tool. Google Apps Migration for Microsoft® Outlook *NOW G Suite Migration for Microsoft® Outlook (GSMMO)
Google Apps Migration for Microsoft® Outlook (GAMMO) is a desktop utility that lets Microsoft Outlook users import existing mail, personal contacts, and calendar events from a Microsoft Exchange account or PST file into any Google Apps account. You can configure and run your migration by stepping through an easy-to-follow wizard. You can also run the utility as a command line tool.
- Perform a user driven individual migration
- Selectively migrate email, calendar or contacts (or any combination thereof)
- The link to this page for Download the Migration Tool https://tools.google.com/dlpage/outlookmigration
Download the Tool
- Run the OutlookMigrationSetup.exe to Install the tool
It will download the rest of the files need to Run the Google Apps Migration for Microsoft® Outlook
- Enter your Google Apps for Work Account and Click Continue
- Your Browser will open the Request for Permission window where you will need to Click Allow to give the tool access to your Google Account
- In the Select a Microsoft Outlook user profile or PST files to Migrate. Select “From PST file(s)..” And find the .PST file on your computer, select it and click open
- Choose “Migrate all data” then Next
You can select the data you wish to migrate to Outlook. Calendar, Contact and Email messages are selected by default and the rest are optional. Click the Migrate button to start the upload / migration process. Wait until your upload has completed.
If SaskTech is assisting your company to do this for your users we will NOT migrate Junk mail and Deleted items to reduce the upload time and for house cleaning of your Outlook file.
- After the Migration Completed notice you can click ok, then close on the following window.
Now you can check your upload in your Gmail Account. The tool will create Label named the same as your .pst file name with subfolders of all the folder in Outlook. Also check your Google Contacts and Google Calendars as well to ensure the upload worked.
Download the Migration Tool Here
Help for Users
Administrator setup for GAMMO
Google Apps (free edition)
Google Apps for Work
Google Apps for Education
Google Apps for Government
Windows XP (32 bit) SP3
Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit) SP1
Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
Microsoft Outlook 2003® SP3
Microsoft Outlook 2007® SP2
Microsoft Outlook 2010® (32 and 64 bit)
Microsoft Outlook 2013® (32 and 64 bit)
Microsoft Outlook 2016® (32 and 64 bit)
With GAMMO, you can:
- Import mail, calendars, and personal contacts, either all at once or in separate stages
- Import only mail sent before or after a specific date
- Skip importing junk email and deleted items
- Exclude specific mail folders from being imported (requires running the command-line utility)
- Monitor the progress of your migration
- Easily pause and resume the migration
- Run subsequent migrations that import only new data (not data that's already been imported)