[Christ Follower Life] - 17 AMAZING QUOTES ABOUT GOD’S LOVE
Follow us on:
► Go Store: https://christfollowerlife.com/
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChristFollowerLife
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/christfollowerlife/
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChristF98485964
17 AMAZING QUOTES ABOUT GOD’S LOVE
1.God bestows His blessings without discrimination. The followers of Jesus are children of God, and they should manifest the family likeness by doing good to all, even to those who deserve the opposite.
2. Consider what you owe to His immutability. Though you have changed a thousand times, He has not changed once.
3. God waits for you to communicate with Him. You have instant, direct access to God. God loves mankind so much, and in a very special sense His children, that He has made Himself available to you at all times
4. God loves us too much to indulge our every whim.
5. One who has been touched by grace will no longer look on those who stray as “those evil people” or “those poor people who need our help.” Nor must we search for signs of “loveworthiness.” Grace teaches us that God loves because of who God is, not because of who we are.
6. No matter what storm you face, you need to know that God loves you. He has not abandoned you.
7. God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.
8. If you know that God loves you, you should never question a directive from Him. It will always be right and best. When He gives you a directive, you are not just to observe it, discuss it, or debate it. You are to obey it.
9. Though our feelings come and go, God’s love for us does not.
10. but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
11. The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
12. God is completely sovereign. God is infinite in wisdom. God is perfect in love. God in His love always wills what is best for us. In His wisdom He always knows what is best, and in His sovereignty He has the power to bring it about.
13. God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.’
14. The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us
15. But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ— by grace you have been saved.
16. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
17. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.